What is NJMCDirect?
NJMC is officially known as the “New Jersey Meadowlands Commission,” which is located in New Jersey, United States. NJMCdirect is an online service where people can access their ticket information and pay the traffic ticket amount.
Anyone can access the online portal by logging in to NJMCdirect.com. The official website Www.NJMCDirect.Com is a very fast, secure and convenient way for the people to access the ticket and pays their ticket amount without standing in queues for hours. Among the United States, it is one of the best online ticket payment methods for paying traffic violence charges.
It is an online site that is used for paying the traffic ticket charges against violating the traffic laws. This can be made by simply accessing the payment link www.njmcdirect.com online.
In order to pay the charges, you need to have the MasterCard or VISA Card if there are no such cards you cannot use this online service for paying the traffic charges.
How to Pay New Jersey Traffic Ticket?
NJMCDirect is the fastest and secure way of paying the traffic ticket online. Keep the following information beforehand to access the site.
Steps to be followed as per the instructions given below:
- Traffic Ticket number- Traffic ticket is proof of your parking ticket as it includes a fair number. Whenever you try to unfollow the traffic rules, the NJ officials will provide you a ticket that has the Court ID and the Ticket number mentioned on it. It also clearly shows, what kind of violation you have done. Without your traffic ticket information, you can’t precede the payment on the online portal.
- License plate Number- If you forgot your license number, kindly refer to the vehicle information.
- Card number- Any type of card is used to pay your fines through NJMCDirect. Usually, to pay online, you must have a credit card or debit card. However, MasterCard or Visa card payments should to avoid obstruction on the internet.
- Internet connection- Be sure with your internet connectivity, check for a strong built connection that makes your payment hassle-free and easy access to the site.
- Device- The most important and essential tool to access the portal is a smart device or a laptop with good internet speed. This portal contains much important information, so you must have an uninterrupted internet service to pay your traffic fines online successfully.
- Operation hours- Try to pay your NJ fines on time to avoid any extra cost before your due date. Undoubtedly, this online platform is too secure and easy to pay, but you should remember its hours of operation to be accessed. NJMCDirect opens for particular times, and it is not available for 24 hours for your payment.
I highly recommend you to read all the instruction below, So that you would not do any mistakes.
How to Login to www.NJMCDIRECT.Com Ticket Payment Site?
The procedure of logging in to the portal of NJMCDirect has been discussed below:
- Open any internet browser on your device.
- Go to the official website of NJMCDirect at www.NJMCDirect.com by visiting on your browser
- On the official website webpage, you can find an option which they call ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order.’ Click on the option to initiate the payment process.
- Enter your Court ID, Ticket Number, License Plate Number, and Ticket Prefix.
- Then, you must have to select the ‘Continue’ button on your screen.
- After that, you can have two options to choose where 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket, and 2. An option which is NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option is for viewing the ticket that has been generated, following the penalty that is being paid. On the other hand, option 2 initiates the payment process for the penalty.
- If you want to pay your fine then, you can pay the amount by using any one of the cards, either Debit card or Credit card.
NJMC Online Payment Timings
This is to remember you that this online service will not be available 24 hours; they will have certain times on certain days. Below are the days with their timings for your reference:
Source of the Information: www.NJMCDIRECT.COM
Mon – Thurs: 7:30 AM – 11:45 PM (EST)
Friday: 7:30AM – 10:45PM(EST)
Saturday: 7:30AM – 3:45PM(EST)
Sunday: 1:00PM – 11:45PM(EST)
But the inquiry of a traffic ticket or time payment order can be made at any time using this NJMCdirect service, as this will be available for that information. By using this www.NJMCdirect.com service along with the penalty amount, an additional fee will be added.
Based on the penalty amount present on the ticket or time payment order this fee will be added, but this amount will be displayed before viewing the ticket only.
After receiving a parking ticket to a driver, if he doesn’t pay that amount his license may be suspended and they have to repay $1000. According to the New Jersey Courts office, after receiving the parking ticket either you have to pay the ticket amount or need to accept the punishment on a certain date.
Benefits of using NJMCDirect Portal
There is a vast range of profits for this online Payment portal by NJMCDirect. However, without wasting any more time, let’s take a glance at their providing benefits-
This payment portal is considering as the quickest way of the transaction. You do not need to wait for a long time to complete the payment process. This payment process will take hardly a couple of minutes to complete. In terms of comparing with the manual payment method, it is a way better process.
Throughout the entire process, you will get a compact security where all vital information will be kept confidential about both traffic violations and payment. They will stay safe both of the things mentioned above, along with their data. Moreover, the New Jersey Court serves top-quality security in this method. Thereby, there is no chance of accessing your personal information except the employees of the New Jersey Court.
It offers a particular convenience to all users by this effective method of payment. That is the reason you don’t need to go to NJM Court for manual payment. However, you need to pay an additional $1 to $4 to complete all this transaction process, and it’s originally an affordable way.
Convenience fee in NJMCDirect Portal
The convenience fee will be charged based on the penalty. Convenience charges are described in the below image:
In New York City, once after receiving the parking ticket, the city must receive your payment within 30 days of the ticket date online, by mail, or in person.
If you fail to pay this amount by the due date and also failed to attend in the court, a bench warrant is also issued by a judge for your arrest, if it is received you can arrest and taken into the court. An officer can arrest you in the spot, if you agree/sign to pay the amount and failed to attend in the court or if you refuse to sign on the ticket.
How to Give Feedback About NJMCDirect Portal?
You can also give your feedback about this service and if there are any questions on this service you can ask them by clicking on the feedback sheet. Below steps you need to follow:
- You need to enter your name and email address in the first step
- In the second step, you need to select the reason for your feedback
- In the third step, you need to provide your ticket status
- Need to fill the captcha box with security characters
- Finally, after all the above steps, you need to click on the continue button
We hope that we have provided sufficient information about NJMCDirect and its usefulness. However, we think that this will help you to pay your transaction with the most effective and comfortable way through the online process. If you have any queries regarding our providing information, then you can ask us at our FAQ section by commenting on it.