The Local Organizing Committee of Atlanta is doing everything possible to hold a State Social Forum that is healthy, safe, and healthy. Here are some reminders for those who are not familiar with how Atlanta is at the end of June.
Read about NJMCDirect Survey.
1. Water will be available, but please bring your own water bottles to decrease the use of disposable cups.
2. Bring and wear sunscreen with a minimum Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15.
3. Put on light, loose, casual clothing, sunglasses, and comfortable shoes.
4. If you take medications regularly, please bring them with you and keep them properly. No over-the-counter medications or prescription medications will be provided. There are local pharmacies in the area.5. If you are traveling with a personal caregiver, guide dog, and / or team to assist you, please plan to do so during this trip.
6. If you have an existing medical condition, you may want to carry the diagnosis and your doctor’s number with you.
7. No alcohol, weapons, or illicit drugs are allowed in any of the meeting places of the FSEU.
8. As a result of the fires in Southeast Georgia, smoke has been spread across Atlanta several times. This, in addition to the high levels of ozone and smog content, can cause poor air quality. If you have existing respiratory problems, please take caution, and bring any medication you need, such as bronchial dilators.
9. Come list @ to cope, lend a hand, be patient, learn / teach and support each other as we come together to build a movement.
Finally, if you have special needs that we should know about, please let us know when you sign up. Our capacity is limited, but we will do our best to facilitate the fulfillment of your needs.