McDVOICE is a customer satisfaction survey which is conducted by McDonald’s. The primary objective of this endeavor is to gather feedback and complaints from customers worldwide. It’s true that without customers, you have no business.
With this survey, McDonald’s aims to enhance the overall satisfaction of their customers with the help of the quality opinions they get. We would say it’s a great initiative that doesn’t only help the company to work through the betterment of its services but also allow customers to share their standpoints as well.
Interestingly, by registering your entry in the survey, you will stand a chance to win some exciting rewards as a token of appreciation. So if you are a regular customer of McDonald’s – which you must be – you should take this survey and share your experience without any second thought.
If this is your first time, below is the step by step guide to assist how you can participate in the sweepstakes entry with all other essential details you should know.
McDVOICE Customer Survey – McDVoice.com
If you are wondering what all you’ll have to do as a surveyor, let us tell you, you will be presented with a questionnaire that would include some queries focusing on the following areas:
- Overall satisfaction.
- Quality of food served.
- Quality of service provided.
- Cleanliness of store.
- Coordination of the store staff.
- If you’ll be returning.
You will have to appropriately answer the questions depending on your recent visit to McDonald’s. Honest feedback from the customers helps the outlet to determine the specific areas and aspects they need to work upon. Customer satisfaction is one of a big deal for companies nowadays as markets getting competitive and highly saturated with time.
If you lately had a meal at McDonald’s and you think it wasn’t up to the mark as expected, this is your chance to leave a review and let the staff know that they aren’t right this time.
Requirements For Taking McDVoice Survey
So now you know that you are eligible for the survey, follow the steps mentioned below.
- You will be needed the bill-receipt of your recent purchase.
- A laptop or smartphone with internet connection enabled.
- You must understand either English or Spanish because the McDVoice survey is only available on these two languages.
McDVoice Survey Procedure at WWW.McDVoice.COM
- First of all, open a web browser on your device, and head over to this link www.mcdvoice.com
- As soon as you hit Enter, you will be redirected to the official customer satisfaction survey portal of McDonald’s.
- Next, from the top of the page, choose your preferred language from the given ones, which would be English and Spanish.
- Now, to get started, type in the 26-digit Survey Code located in the middle of your receipt and tap on Start.
NOTE: If you don’t find any code printed on the receipt you got from McDonald’s, click the link given underneath the bill’s image on the survey portal. There you have to provide some other details written on your invoice to verify that you genuinely had a visit. You will be asked to enter the following information.
- Once done, tap Start.
- Next, choose your Order type and click on Next to proceed further.
- Now you will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction you had on that McDonald’s restaurant. Simply choose one option as per your satisfaction level and tap on Next.
- On the next page, there will be few more questions on how satisfied you are with the taste of the food, the temperature of your diet, ease of placing your order, the accuracy of your order, speed of service, and cleanliness of the restaurant. Answer all of them with honesty and click Next.
- Now select the items you ordered.
- Choose how many peoples were with you and the total number of McDonald’s visits you had in the past 30 days and click Next.
- Select Yes or No, if you experienced any problem during your visit.
- Now, answer what type of problem you experienced at the outlet. Mark the corresponding option and proceed ahead.
- After that, you will be asked to answer whether or not you’d like to return this restaurant in the next 30 days and if you recommend it to others in the next 30 days. Whatever your experience has been with the outlet, choose the options appropriately.
- Next, you have to write in 3 or more sentences why you were not satisfied with the McDonald’s experience. Here you can mention all the problems you had and how you review their services based on your recent visit.
- Now rate your satisfaction on the basis of how well the staff resolved the problems you were facing.
- Select Yes or No, if a crew person visits your table after you received the order and hit Next.
- Next, you will be asked to answer which fast food restaurant you consider as your favorite.
- And lastly, you can provide some personal information such as your gender, age, and other standard details for demographic purposes.
Upon completion of the survey questionnaire, you will see a Thank You note on your screen with a Validation Code. Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions mentioned beneath that code.
Terms & Conditions for McDonald’s Survey
Below are some rules for participating in the McDVoice survey that you, as a customer, must abide by to get a sweepstakes entry.
- The Mcdvoice survey is open for all residents of 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (except residents of the Province of Quebec)
- The participant should be 15 or older in age at the time of entry.
- The person who wants to take the survey should not be an employee or officer of McDonald’s or either of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- You can take up to 5 surveys a month per restaurant.
- Make sure that you redeem the coupon within 30 days of the survey because there will be no extension given after the mentioned period.
Rewards for Completing McDVoice
Below are some of the prizes that you may win either of them once you are done completing your survey.
- Buy One Get One Free Egg McMuffin
- Free Quarter Pounder
- Cashbacks on the order
- Quarter Pounder with cheese
Usually, the offer varies from time to time, therefore to ensure once check the current offer printed on your receipt.